RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

texas a slow death, page-10

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ok sweet as frank...

I understand that you only want to hear positive things..
    The truth never mattered to you anyway... only bearers of good information affect your processors....... That is by far the biggest downfall any investor could possibly have... you have been blinded by facts... Is it possible you could be wrong? surely not...

I didnt come back after all this time to start the chainsaw up...but I see alot of trees standing up wanting action from me...

As Range has presented a new project, I wanted to express my opinions about it... thats all...

and after all this time you have defended Range from $1.20 down... you stood there like the fool telling me ise wrong, and now doing the same thing all over again after all these years....
    same as the other poster with all the thumbs up... lol...

Posters like Frank and leonidis are highly emotional about Range...
    they have held on for many years...

djwegs,
    If you know anything about Range you will know that there are motives for every situation... Texas is only a way of channeling you away from what Range is mostly about..
    I never said you cant make money in Texas, I was just at the beginning of (and prepared to back it up with numbers) by saying that This venture will not support a growth stock...

I will let frank have victory and I will part here, unless there are any further questions...

have a good one all...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.