AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

texas birch project

1. 470 Posts.
    The Birch# 3 well in Texas has completed its drilling stage with a 4000 foot lateral. What I find interesting is the fact it has produced 20 barrels of oil over several hour. If that is the case 20 barrels over 3-4 hours would be approx 120 – 160 barrels of oil over a 24 hour period not to mention a series of large gas kicks and the well hasn’t even been fraced.

I see this as very encouraging; also the company will replicate the well design from Christico which is approx 1 kilometer from Birch #3 which had 117,277 BO and 1,027,517 MCF of gas. Now Christico was drilled in 1990 and it would be fair to say the frac process would be a lot more advanced than 22 years ago. AKK have put a 100 days until the well is put into production, so I’m expecting results out before any IP rates are out on the Pathfinder Project in Colorado.

AKK might only have 5000 acres in the Texas Birch play but if we can achieve equal or better results than the Christico well, it should give shareholder a solid increase in the SP before any rates come out of Colorado.

GL Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.