RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

texas underpinning, page-16

1. 201 Posts.
    Cloak,
    I was trying to remember when vie read posts by RR since early this evening but I couldn't remember.
    Needless to say after reading his posts this evening I wasn't getting much sleep and then i remembered reading his posts decamping RRL last year on ii. On one occasion he gave a reason for the Nick he uses it was that I remembered first.
    But I do remember he wad a constant deramper when we are at the 6p-9p stage lad year.
    I have posted a link on the " give us a break" thread about basements and oil being found under the basement in that region.
    Read that and you will also come to conclusion that a lot of people have possibly come to wrong conclusion. I now believe that the RNS was purposely ambiguous.
    I don't think the ii's have been dumping this stock because the volumes have not been that great. I think it's been the weak investors , day traders and possibly pi's who opened up a T10 or T20 trade when rumours of granite seal being broken started. I think it's those people who have run for the hills after reading too much into the RNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.