ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Texas, page-22

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136
    Delux73. If you really believe that, it is impossible to hold a responsible discussion with you.
    If you genuinely believe that this has been orchestrated all along and completely ignore the absolutely patently clear FUNDAMENTALS, you are clearly allowing the RESULTS of those fundamentals to be distorted entirely by the sexier conspiracy stories.
    CTR was doomed when A#4 ultimately couldn't be opened further, for very understandable geological reasons;
    when A#5 couldn't improve on A#4's flow rate (despite intensive efforts from the operator which ultimately broke the bank);
    when the POO crashed;
    when RRS came under new ownership and they bailed out big time and dumped millions of shares ON MARKET;
    when the SP, quite logically, crashed to .001 rendering CTR into a "zombie" company, not enough income, higher expenditure and absolutely incapable of raising any funds.

I have absolutely no qualms about losing my money on this punt as I am STILL perfectly comfortable with the reason that I bought in the first place and why the SP crashed and I totally accept that the price that I got when selling was FAR above what I considered the SP should have been making selling a no brainer. My "valuation of CTR post Pearl was closer to 1.5 cents and getting 7.8 was a massive opportunity that any thinking punter would have taken if they had kept a clear head.
    IMO, OKAP was not a factor in my loss, but, I do consider that management really stuffed up in A#5, but, it wouldn't have made any difference anyway. A#5 was NEVER going to be commercial for a penny dreadful explorer and CTR had NO alternative but to pull the plug accordingly.
    But, I'm ruining your sexy stories by introducing simple logic. Crap always makes a better, more interesting, story.

Any "misconduct" can and will be exposed and handled accordingly, but, up to the exit from A#5, I can't see anyone being under any threat. What has transpired afterwards certainly leaves many questions which definitely come under the ASX's jurisdiction and may even involve ASIC. But, I'll guarantee you one thing, it won't be resolved on H.C.!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.