LYC 0.89% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Very interesting but you said "(filed Nov 2022) - not sure if it...

1. 7,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Yes you are correct information is very hard to find. This is a project that was suppose to be done in late 2022. they have not even announced where it is going yet. No formal announcement that BlueLine is out of picture. they clearly are. Now we come to you who has visited AGM Lamp and KAL several times. Have met AL and most of the senior executives. And even you cannot figure out what is going on. When things are going horribly wrong you can do one of two things. Put it all on the table and develop a solution. Or hide and say nothing hopping people will for get earlier promises. Which do you think Lynas is doing. I will tell you from years of project management experience. The second just delays solutions further, this also Hurts KAL because it can not make final product. ( maybe in 2 or 3 years they will expand to do it.) Lamp becomes a large bottle neck to making finished product from KAL out put. Hopefull one of your friends will tell you to read this so you can rebut what i say. If you can.
    Very interesting but you said "(filed Nov 2022) - not sure if it was executed though" 7 months since this was filled and not a word from Lynas. It may be real but then why the silence? When Lynas starts talking about this in detail then and only then will I see any hope at all. I will admit great digging on your part. Good work. I gave you a GA

. I would still sell even with this information Even if they announce Monday we are looking at 2 ~4 years to any impact on revenue and profits. Till then Even with USG money they will be a large hit to cash for CAP X. Probably more dilution because Lynas will sell stock to keep cash levels up. Question is what will be the price? What will be price of next one. Price going down selling stock in consecutive cash raising is neve a good thing. It shows desperation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.060(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $7.214M 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1610 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13451 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.