ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

texas5qld is their latest customer

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I said I'd report back once we had the service hooked up, and guess what ? it's brilliant !

I own a small company that generates around 550 local calls a month plus mobile phone calls, and has 4 telstra lines and 2 optus lines.

Our average phone bill is between $650 and $800 per month.
    with Engine we will save around 50% per month or between $3000-$4000 a year.

Their is no contract to sign.
    You must be already hooked up to cable.
    All mobile calls are 29c per minute. (no connection fee)
    All local calls are 10c including gst. Untimed.
    All STD calls are 10c including gst Untime........yes Untimed..........I cant talk to Perth for 4 hours and the total cost is 10c !
    We have two lines coming in at a cost of $9.95 per month per line, compared to Telstras $40 per month per line.

I had to buy a router for $200
    And a voice box for $149
    Generally there is no installation costs, but we had to pay an extra $100 because we have 4 computers networked and we run our phone system through a command switch...........which involved some extra cabling etc.

These costs will pay for themselves after 5 weeks of being on the service.
    Imagine what the savings must be to big companies !

The only concern I had was it took them about 3 days to get back to me once I registered my interest, but it was well worth the wait.
    We had to keep our main incoming line with Telstra because we have that number advertised in the yellow pages................but we only use it for incoming calls, all out going calls go through Voip.

You can log into a website and see what calls were made in "real" time.............meaning I can see on the day if any employees are making extended calls to friend and family (lol, the mean boss) !

I'm yet to expierence what happens if we have a techincal problem, but over-all I'm very impressed with the technology and the savings.
    Telstra are in big trouble !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.