PRM 9.09% 0.6¢ prominence energy limited

To fellow holders Len-Hun is right on this one and forward...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    To fellow holders Len-Hun is right on this one and forward movement on a fundamental will increase a stocks value to a degree, but it won't create a continual upward trend, what goes up does pull back at least to some degree and vice a versa.

A hammer, a shooting star and inverted hammers are probably the most basic strong indicators there are IMO.

This one is clear and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work it out.

Len-Hun your forecasts and charting efforts are appreciated by many, I have no doubt. But this one is a no brainer......Subject to confirmation and market fundamentals that effect the charting patterns that you read.

But I don't understand why you waste your time if you never hold the stocks that you post about. I bought on my forecasts at .056 - .058 and I sold yesterday. I still hold a LT parcel though.........What trading have you done on SUR?

3500 and head2641 both fundamentals and charting apply to the share market. Charts/candlesticks in fact were an easier way that was developed to read stock markets when buying real stock. In the old days they could read the best times to buy and sell stock ie rice etc. But the charts only confirmed what was happening in the markets.

We're not talking about such basic things now and the prices are played daily by "bots, algorythmic trading and with some stocks like it or lump it long and short trading, so it's not easy for the average bloke to work it out, I believe in researching fundamentals because if you aren't a hard working trader who has studied charting for a long time then you will make big mistakes.

If a companies fundamentals are strong then it gives a solid foundation to your holding of that stock. But and a big but.......If you don't have time to research the fundamentals then their are strong warning signals that almost always predict a strong change in the market sentiment of a particular stock. Once again without going into depth after strong runs up or down Hammers, shooting stars and inverted hammers are very strong indicators showing a major change of sentiment in the market.

Unfortunately we had one of those by close yesterday, hence my own sell of a reasonable portion of my holding.

Yesterdays candlestick was a strong indication to me but as in most cases to be sure you need to confirm that with the following days trade. Candlestick patterns, volume, stochastics and macd are very good tools to use for your research and I reckon everyone should at least become familiar with the basics of these along with in depth research long before you spend/invest a penny on the share market.

GL all

IMHO DYOR and spend wisely, yes my sentiment is still good LT for SUR but now is not the time to buy if you are investing today, wait for a good entry point IMHO. Just my thoughts and I could easily be wrong, an announcement can rapidly change sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.868M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.222K 370.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2679576 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 293261 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.