PRM 0.00% 0.7¢ prominence energy limited

Len-Hun, I've had a 100% on SUR recently too......and that's on...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Len-Hun, I've had a 100% on SUR recently too......and that's on my trades not just on comments only. But that means nothing because everyone, even the very best in the world get share trading wrong sometimes. I'm sure people appreciate your efforts when you chart, but you are not here when it appears your forecast may not come to fruition and you constantly attack other posters comments.

That is distasteful and unacceptable on a public forum. That's the very reason that quantum has so many thumbs up because most posters support his opinion.

Can you please stop attacking so many fellow posters as it's obvious that most don't appreciate your attitude including the mods. So for your sake and ours keep comments that are beneficial to SUR clean and to the point. What's hard to work out is the sudden removal of thumbs up on other posts when you and an obvious couple of mates appear on a thread. As you have seen when it was obvious that your comments were a good prediction I gave support as I always will for anyone's efforts.

Thumbs up are for humour, good research and information relative to a stock that we can all benefit from. Sarcasm and a continually evident bad attitude toward others is a reason for thumbs down.

Please keep it friendly and clean

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $539 77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 329486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.