IVZ 2.56% 7.6¢ invictus energy ltd

No offence taken.I do not know Scott personally, I merely relate...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    No offence taken.
    I do not know Scott personally, I merely relate back to HC, his responses to both my text messages and calls.
    I have found him to be both a genuine and honest man with a great deal of integrity and I respect his taking the time to reply to both my calls and texts.

However....I like many on here I am sure, are a little perplexed and concerned, by the length of time that it is taking re the PPSA signing. Basically imo we are in a Mexican standoff with the Zimbabwean govt. Ie. we as a company are not going to spend any more money on exploration/seismic etc until sovereign risk is removed, allowing us access to external funding. Ie. the PPSA is signed.

Unfortunately, every month we sit idle we are paying wages/rig hire costs etc and are watching our cash reserves dwindle. Also we are losing much of the premium weather season for drilling.
    I suggest your best point of research is to watch the most recent shareholder briefing on YouTube and maybe a few of the Fireside Chats. In the last briefing Scott reiterated on a few occasions that although he cannot control the timeframes, the company ALWAYS delivers on their proposals.
    I would agree.

However this situation is not of Scott's making. He is merely a pawn in the game, waiting on an inept at times, govt to get their fingers out and get the bloody thing signed. I am stunned that for a country that proudly proclaims that they are 'Open For Business!' they are still stuffing around, especially when the signing of the said agreement would be in the best interest of the nation and its current power shortages.

Hope that helps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $72.79K 931.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 383226 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 61897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.