GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Textbook Accumulation - Just Brilliant, page-385

1. 1,205 Posts.
    Is that like when a poster, openly says they trade GPP, on another company thread, (gets discovered, and called out)....saying they then place profits into that other stock?

Does pose a question..a fair question around, whom to give, what level of credibility to. Part of DYOR...track posters sentiment and posting styles, what said, context, sincerity, subtleness/disguise of intentions....(applies to any share, pro or negative posters/...me included here)

All part of the game I guess. GL to them...I think now is a good time for any position/trade style to be buying.
    Traders can help a share. They can bring it to the spotlight.
    I only have a problem with people whom "work" HC members for their hard-earned. Anyone saying one thing, whilst doing or intending to do another, could hardly be considered honest IMHO.

Apart from the time needed to do this, its also up to each individual to manage their own ethical standards. I like mine, prefer mine, and will stay with mine. Nuff said

Anyway...I think the EGM will be late January....due to notice period required...I think 21 days? By then...Other news, news at the meeting, could reasonably be expected from a number of fronts.

Can't wait for 2017....I think January and February are going to be big months for GPP.
    Lots happening, about to happen...an even with a slightly cautious approach, it looks remarkably positive to me.
    Not excited...but excited for next year...Yep...100% keen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 572940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.