TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

You cannot blame Quintis for this. Quintis has a right of reply...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    You cannot blame Quintis for this. Quintis has a right of reply and it probably does not want to give the writer unwarranted attention. The response was robust. Not too defensive. It does not have to be. This is a shorter with no depth ff knowledge and lots of self interest. It clearly did little due diligence.

These shares will be volatile until 2019. It is a complex new type of business entering new arenas still cast with the shadow of MIS timber schemes that were called out by the senate and the ATO long ago. They were built on a flimsy short term; take as much as you can from growers, then plant without much of the way of plans, then go to next year sales, model, built on tax concessions. Growers ended up getting nothing. Receivers had a ball.

If you believe as I do strongly on the goals and outcomes of the company than stay and buy as I am doing. Otherwise exit and buy something you can be more relaxed with for the next two years.

My only concern is that Quintus is due to release its 2017 plantation investment products in two weeks and this may affect that. Hopefully not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.