TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Hi IcemanYour statements are bizarre!A week ago it was 89cents!...

1. 528 Posts.
    Hi Iceman

Your statements are bizarre!

A week ago it was 89cents! A year ago 70 cents! I don't think any real investor is going to be overly concerned with share price performance over any 6 month period. In fact the last 2 years have seen the share price track sideways....but that dosen't mean the share isn't worth investing in, or an indicator of where it should be or will be in 12 months time. Being a real investor I have been in this company for round 6 years and plan to be here 10 more years +. This is a high conviction / retirement money train in the making. Given the share has moved from round 40 cents to 93 cents in that time ...that is not a bad return when you include dividends also. But I believe the numbers will look a lot better in 1 - 2 years time.

IMO we will likely see some more downside risk as the recent Forest Enterprise debarcale filters through - a continuation of the timbercorp / Gunns etc....but again this is all short term, is a non reflection of the TFC business model and dear I say it....does not in anyway correlate with your doom and gloom non fact based negative views.

As nzslydog pointed out to SDE....the business are very different and remember TFC will be debt free by June....

SD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.