TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

TFC's future into 2017, page-12

1. 2,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    A few weeks back I published that I wouldn't holding past 29th Of December . I sold a major portion yesterday.

As a matter of fact I sold off , metals & miners , biotech , technology and others yesterday as well.

I only kept hold of a few selected stocks and my gold miners.

As I stated before I was expecting a general market correction into January to February.

The reason for my greater than expected wholesale sell off was prompted by Nadeem Walayat from marketoracle.co.uk. He has successfully called the market direction from 2009 onwards. At this point I would suspect most of you would be raising your eye brows. Go to the website and call up his articles that are still available from that time. He called the Dow rise from 6000's to the 20,000's its all there in print. He also called the Brexit vote correctly and Trump's win. Its all there to see.

In the last few days he published a series of articles stating that because of the Trump victory and other world events that for the first time in many many years that the massive bull market in stocks needs to be re evaluated. He called it a Trump reset. He has no idea of what Trump's wildcard policies concerning a China, tariffs , tax relief to bring back US companies overseas holdings, etc, etc will have on markets.

The thing that caught my eye was that in the very short term before Trump gains office he is personally reducing his stock portfolio which represents 40-45% of his wealth in half.

That was enough for me, when Nadeem says jump, I say how high.

I am able to sell off because I hold ASX300 stock through my allocated pension and as I am over 60 years old do not have to pay capital gains tax.

I realise that this may not be the case for most of the readers of this post. So most of you are likely yo hold on to the shares. All I am suggesting is that you wait to top up on holding for at least a couple of months.

food for thought.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.