TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

I appreciate reading your views. We all make our own decisions...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I appreciate reading your views. We all make our own decisions and use the techniques that work for us. I believe nobody can forecast the future. It will be interesting to see whether Nadeem Walayat is an exception.

My approach is to assume a well managed company in the past will continue to be well managed in the future. Also, a trend is more likely to continue.
    (Unfortunately, I sometimes get too bulled up on a stock: as I did with TFC early in 2016.) So while I interpret the long term chart on TFC as sideways I remain confident the share price will break out and resume a long term uptrend. I do not know when this will happen. It could be with the release of the 1st half results (remembering the 10 fold increase in harvest) or it could be later. My superfund is up 50% this FY so I can 'carry' my holding in TFC to enable me to benefit from the substantial gains ahead. I am happy to hold because I believe the chances of mismanagement or an external event are low.

I will not wish you good luck on your TFC decision. But I do wish you well on your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.