TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Just for interest and to better understand shorters. Have a look...

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Just for interest and to better understand shorters.

Have a look at action for ORE No 21 on Shortman list. A Lithium miner I sold on the 28th of Dec for 4.34. Note the volumes on the 31 Jan and 1 Feb way up 4 and 5 million and the drop to 3.92 form a peak of over 4.80. I suspect that's not the end of the action. My maybe partial buy back options are in the range 3.75 (maybe too high and to early) 3.40 and 3.20. It might not reach any of those level. So be it. There are other fish in the sea and I'm trying to pick up bargains.

Another is SYR a graphite producer No 9 on the shortman list. I have been out of this one a couple of times. I did miss some of the peak at over 5.50, Just got too greedy. The last round was selling at 4.42 getting back in at 2.68 and selling on 28 Dec at 2.99. From that time it rose to 3.50 (which I missed) and then the shorter run began. Its currently 3.02 My first part buy back target is at around the 2.65 range. Then if it gets down to the low 2.40s another part buy back.

So you can see that my strategy is to feed off the shorter's bargains they create. Current targets TFC, ORE, SYR and ACX which I have already got back a third of the stock I sold and am looking for around 2.50 for the next buy.

Anyway you can watch these stocks and maybe pick up some hints on how they play the game.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.