RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I think one of the biggest stumbling blocks has just been dealt...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think one of the biggest stumbling blocks has just been dealt with.

It is now official that Puntland has nothing stopping then doing deals with foreign companys and obviously honouring those that have been done.

How do you think foreign company's would view the investment climate in Puntland if they were trying to do a deal with a foreign company tomorrow, when today they were cancelling an agreement they already had. It would spell trouble to anyone watching.

So before anyone has a crack at me for pointing out this obvious point by saying the commentary does not reflect this, well it does not have to reflect it. You see Range has a valid agreement with the Puntland Govt.

It is my view that the impediment tfo progress has been dealing with a potential flare up via the TFG. This has now been fixed. The next logical step is to reaffirm all 'existing' agreements as a means of annointing Puntland's future.

There is nothing standing in the way now but a ceremony and some cheesy photos.

Patience will ultimately reward all holders, but you must be a holder to be rewarded.

My it's peacefule here tonight!

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.