AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

The transfer part is easy if you have a Canadian broker. Just go...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    The transfer part is easy if you have a Canadian broker.

Just go to Computershare Canada website, find where they list the companies they service, find Anvil Mining and go to the forms section. There they have a form for transferring shares from Australia to Canada. Fill out the form and send it in if your shares are held electronically (i.e no share certificate) If you have a share certificate you will need to find a Computershare office (or use your broker) to submit it.

If unsure ring Computershare.

The hard part is getting a Canadian broker, there are a lot of hoops to jump through thanks to the 'know your customer' regulations. You have to prove who you are to the nth degree.

I'm going through the process of trying to figure out how to sell my Redback mining share certificate. Since they completely delisted in Australia and went to the TSX Australian investors have been left high and dry. None of my emails have been responded to and Computershare aren't much help.

Bottom line is to trade stocks on the TSX you need a Canadian broker and it's a lot harder to set up an account than it is over here.

Having said all that I actually haven't tried transferring AVM, only Redback, as AVM is dual listed it may be easier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.