TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

re: tfs sold No direct line H, but confident in my analysis....

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: tfs sold No direct line H, but confident in my analysis. Platinum has bought TFS, wants to work with TZL, wants to devlop Intevia etc. TZL wants to expand its base so that Intevia can be expanded at the same time (design and manufacturing). TZL will be in the box seat in the sale because the license will not automatically go with the TFS group - it needs goodwill. TZL wanted a piece (not the entire lot) of TFS and so why not buy a part - that's what Platinum does - it faciltates such deals. They will hive off the bits they don't want after maximising shareholder value, as always. TZl will come out of this smelling of roses. If they were out months ago, as would have been obvious at the time to them, they would have said so because the delay has cost them in development time and sp. I am increasingly confident that calculated speculation - my usual mo - is on the money. TZL will have a direct line to the expansion they wanted. Any reasonable percentage share of the TFS sale will be easily covered as they were offered support last year (according to my sources - outside TZL) for the expansion. When the TZL announcement comes out - and it could be today - watch the price skyrocket (at least in historical TZ terms).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.