TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

re: tfs sold Regardless of whether they put in at 10c or 40c,...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: tfs sold Regardless of whether they put in at 10c or 40c, and a lot when in at 40c, they are not going to miss the opportunity to make a sizeable return when it is there for the taking. As they are not selling, and since the directors are obviously unable to buy at present, then we look to be in a solid position. At least I am as comfortable as I have ever been with this stock and I could have taken nearly 100% profit in the past but was not even tempted. Nothing has changed except we're closer to a major revaluation. Hopefully TZ will come out with the expected announcement today or Monday and put the doubters minds at rest. Also remember that a lot of the principals (company principals) created the company so in my view deserve huge returns. They put in more than just money and without them there would be nothing. Money comes easily - we can rely on market stupidity to trade the swings in value shares - but coming up with ideas like Intevia is much harder and I am very happy to sit back and watch those principals collect their due rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.