CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

TGA Approval, page-7

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    No point contacting them @jontie
    The ASIC / ASX have to do this to maintain the integrity of their listing regulations to safeguard investors against renegade companies.
    As I said in another recent post, CGB MUST be suspended !!
    Soon (imo) there will be another 100% spike (smash & grab) and all the signs are there for this to happen again by looking at the trades over the past couple of months.
    Great time for anyone to get some at the moment in view of this and DTers will love the opportunity.
    The downside is that it will be taken private and everyone loses - except for the obvious whom have their retirement fund already wrapped up ...

Suspension will disable DTers, it will force the company to divulge the 'real' current state of affairs with contracts, imported product (if any) as well as where the sales-point (contract/s with CGB) of this product is in demand.

It also has to be demanded as to why they continue to keep a large field under the guise of it containing Bauxite and keep this cash-cow on the books by 'charging' shareholders maintenance fees. Geology assessment is a joke as this assessment has been done many years ago and there's no reason to continue to 'pay-a-mate' continual annual fees for watching out if the properties of this soil could possibly change decade-by-decade.

Moving research from Israel to Oz... Is Dedi still on board ? Probably not

Imo, there is a total stink about the current state of the company, everything is negative and my major alert went up a few months ago when they issued almost 3million new shares to pay a $26k commitment to pay listing fees (dyor) when they already had millions in the bank - absolute insult !!

From re-listing after having been QBL and a CR, the s/p went well over the 3.5c-mark - company valuation being many multiples of where it is presently and rightly so too because they have minimal income, tout 'potential' as if they were still a mining company and yet call themselves a 'driving force' - absolute joke !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.