RHY 1.45% 7.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

TGA Blueprint, page-3

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm no wimp, but how can I make informed trading decisions when the ball has been deliberately hidden from investors. I said way back when there was the so called "formal" response from the TGA, let the investors see the content of that response with whatever redactions are necessary to protect IP. I always wanted transparency above anything else.

Instead we got a spin bowl that would make Tony Robbins blush. Implying they were caught off guard by the TGA when the documents revealed there was communication as far back as June 22'. They were not caught off guard, they were pushing blame for their own poor submission quality onto the TGA then misleading investors.

I can already see the spin response for the apparant disconnect between what they said and what is on the paper. "Oh that wasn't a formal response, that was an INFORMAL response for more information etc etc etc". Now, after refusing to be transparent initially, they've been caught with their pants down. That's my take. I make it a rule of mine not to do business with people who I can't trust. So great technology or not, I can't back the company it's current form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 7.0¢ 6.3¢ $44.97K 688.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 266418 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 86753 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.