RHY 5.00% 10.5¢ rhythm biosciences limited

TGA Blueprint, page-37

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Thanks for your views Josie. The only thing that I would really disagree with here is that they should have been able to meet TGA requirements first time around. I don’t necessarily think that it is very unlikely that bios fail to meet TGA criteria first time around. Admittedly, I don’t have any stats to back up this assumption. However, I do have experience with various other bios. I think that shareholders were expecting and pricing in approval. Furthermore, GG was also presenting the application in a way that indicated the process was going smoothly when in fact it was not. He knew it was not going smoothly and in the last investor presentation at the Bell Potter bio conference (from memory) it was clear something was not right - he was visibly very uncomfortable during that presentation. Along with OB selling down on his so called accountant’s advice (lol) I should have taken that as a queue to sell and buy back in around now.

The question is why did GG mess it up so badly… over promised and under delivered. Lack of experience and over confident I assume…

However, I think you are right, as long as the data / trials are solid and they have not been conducted incorrectly or the data is not misrepresenting the sensitivity and specificity - then I hope they have something valuable that they can eventually get across the line.

I do have a couple of other concerns - variables such as age and height used in the test. Also, shying away from the FDA process needs fuller explanation to shareholders as I don’t quite buy the current rhetoric. I also have some concerns about the expertise and lack of progress on the ground in the US and some past board resignations. I also think OB is out of his depth and needs to step back. There are some concerns I have on a more technical level but cannot verify with lack of information so will not elaborate.

Time will tell with this one… will sales in the UK bring income or will the tests expire in warehouses… I’m willing to hang on to find out.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.