RHY 2.90% 6.7¢ rhythm biosciences limited

The actual submission is not available. What was recently made...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The actual submission is not available. What was recently made available was the response letter from the TGA. This is the link here

https://www.righttoknow.org.au/request/10701/response/32283/attach/9/Document%201%20AR.pdf?
    cookie_passthrough=1

You can find the link to also in one of Boranos threads as he wast he individual that requested it (or more accurately requested it via a public channel). There have been other requests for it made that were disclosed to individuals prior to this, but near as I can tell was never made viewable to the public. It was also not posted on the TGA disclosure log for some reason.

You can also find the link in the response to the latest ASX query where they were requested to explain the apparant non-disclosure of communications from the TGA to investors.

RHYs explanation was that the communications referred to in the response letter were Business As Usual audit events which all ARTG submissions receive and thus didn't constitute an assessment of the merits of the application and were therefore not pertinent to disclose. Which I have to say I do not agree. I'm open to correction here speaking as a layman, but you could certainly gauge a submissions merit to some degree based on the amount of items you are pinged for on an audit right?

I mean If a submission is Tip Top you would expect to receive relatively little audit feedback because you have a defined list of items they audit for in their guidelines right? To receive two audit responses for clarification/more information might indicate to investors the submission isn't as strong as previously believed and would allow them to make an informed decision about whether they should continue holding. Obviously ASX are the arbiters here for whether that's right or not, but I personally found it sketchy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $10.56K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 168043 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 204566 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 64090
Last updated 12.16pm 23/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.