ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

TGA Crackdown on Shonky Tests, page-2

1. 3,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2970
    If anyone would be kind enough, I would like to ask a question re the current Covid testing regime endorsed by our Government Health Departments, and which in some articles is referred to as "the gold standard" !

I've also read in other forums those tests are nowhere near close to being "perfect" and often give wrong results.(?) Sheet.
    If that were true what official or company or bureaucrat coined the term "gold standard" for public consumption.

Now I've also seen claims in various writings that: letters directed to "government" by our ADO and others seeking Government support have gone unanswered! (notwithstanding the posted material by @CuriousOne from the Guardian about Government crackdowns on shonky Covid antibody test kits. But that's not the real question. I'm not interested what Disallowed was peddled with or without TGA approval in years gone by. I'm interested in what chance of success I and ADO might really have in the Covid field. My natural cynicism where Government is concerned makes me scan the horizon for bureaucratic smokescreens and Chinese walls that might cost me my investment if the company hits a hidden wall. We recently witnessed where an FDA review committee were rolled on a 9 to 1 vote in favour decision by one committee member with a vested interest in a competing business!!!

Another writer (I cannot identify) said on this general subject: look for the connection governments have with the pathology labs contracted to carry out the work of public Covid testing using their "gold standard" protocol mentioned above. This program is free to the whole Australian population in fact we are forced to use it. Are the pathology industry players doing this free? Or is there an agreement including clauses we cannot know.? Who might get to clip the ticket when it comes to ongoing rapid testing. Maybe another "gold standard" I suspect..

I'm not a regular contributor, but I do have a big holding - if all this has been covered or is invalid then just ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.