ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

TGA Crackdown on Shonky Tests, page-24

1. 8,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    When terrorist attacks caused the era of heightened security that we now live with, airports in particular had slow and cumbersome systems put in place. Now you find that the security aspect of travelling has been streamlined and most passengers take it in their stride.

I don't see the problems inherent in testing hundreds of people in a reasonable time as insurmountable. Many non medical people are quite capable of being trained in taking saliva samples. It's not rocket science. Our police seem to manage quite well taking samples for alcohol and drug testing.

As an example only. Three rows of people. Seven booths per row. Good morning Sir/Madam you are required to provide a sample of your saliva in this receptacle. In less than one minute 21 samples are provided. In 16 minutes, all 336 samples are provided. The first batch of 21 samples are already placed in 21 readers. In a further 15 minutes all 336 passengers are screened.

I have experience in passenger screening. Those of you who have travelled extensively since passenger security screening became necessary will, I would hope, appreciate that the systems have become more streamlined and bearable than in earlier years.

Yes, it's one more step in the process of check in, security, immigration and customs etc and maybe even redesigning departure halls and installing perspex screens but none of this is really difficult. People want to travel and they will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.