RHY 3.13% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

TGA /FDA/EMA/MHRA, page-10

1. 5,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Don't know if anyone else follows US stocks, but EXACT Sciences is the biggest holding in Cathie Woods ARK G fund and 6th largest in ARK K Fund. ( I own both) Exact put out an announcement yesterday which is interesting as its related to colorectal cancer, but more relevant in the fact that colorectal cancer is one of their targeted areas. I'm thinking of interest from outside parties. EXACT is a monster Company. You would think they would be keen on a blood test !

EXACT SCIENCES AWARDS GRANTS TO 18 ORGANIZATIONS FOCUSED ON INCREASING COLORECTAL CANCER SCREENINGS (refinitiv.com)

Their Cologuard product is a DNA stool sample test, so same issues as Australia's stool sample test. However, there also appears to be a paper recently presented suggesting stool based samples are better than blood based tests. However, I am not sure what blood based tests they used, so one doesn't knock out the other in my view. Surely the way forward until some evidence is available would be to run both, esp if the blood test is cheaper and easier to get. Without being in the medical field, if anyone can shed light on the following, as one paper states;

In the first study (#Tu1114), the CRC-AIM model was used to simulate outcomes of triennial blood-based CRC screening with a hypothetical test meeting CMS minimum performance thresholds, annual FIT testing, and triennial Cologuard screening. The results showed that the adenoma sensitivity of a blood test would need to meet or exceed 40% in real-world and perfect adherence scenarios to achieve comparable LYG to the existing guideline-recommended, stool-based tests. The authors concluded that blood-based CRC screening would need to exceed CMS-defined performance thresholds and provide sufficient adenoma detection to offer comparable LYG to Cologuard.2

Exact Sciences Extends Leadership in Colorectal Cancer Screening with New Data Presented at Digestive Disease Week® Annual Meeting (refinitiv.com)

Anyway, food for thought
    Last edited by Lucretious: 19/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.2¢ $9.837K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49398 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.