ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

TGA Registration

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

As a shareholder (sitting on a big loss) and a user of Zoono I believe that Zoono is the best product on the market having tested and used the product.
    What I don't understand is why the Zoono's TGA registration has the same description (Intended Purpose) as every other disinfectant that sells for a fraction of the price. There is no claim of its most valuable quality "residual efficacy" which its competitors have????

Here is one example:
    Intended Purpose: Siqura Surface Protectant is a hard surface disinfectant that forms a protective polymer to provide residual efficacy on high touch surfaces for up to 24 hours and low touch surfaces for up to 30 days. Effective against a broad range of bacteria including
    Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirer, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Murine hepatitis virus (MHV) -1 and Human Coronavirus E229, including COVID-19. Hard surface disinfectant only. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods. Not to be used on skin.

With all the lab test Zoono talk about I would have thought and hoped that this would have been their first priority so they could stand out in this crowded space. This is where the value of the resides.

Let's hope this is high on Zoono's radar so they can capitalise on their position and not let competitors erode it with TGA authorised claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.