ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

TGA today?, page-318

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I love your work Smilez, but I must disagree.
    I don’t know how you conclude people around here think management is sitting on its hands doing nothing. The complaint is that what they are doing is ineffective.
    Perception and reality are absolutely two completely different things and we cannot be privy to what’s going on behind the scenes. Conceded. But we can certainly see what’s out in the open and it ain’t pretty.
    Do you honestly believe ignoring the at-home testing market has been a good strategic decision? Much quicker and easier for us to get over the line, billions of consumer dollars are being spent around the world and we’re getting none of it.
    The great hope, saliva, was a dud. The company didn’t foresee it.
    I don’t care what anybody says about iso-accreditation regarding TGA… the company knows it could have submitted earlier but chose not to (based on my conversations with the company).
    Our battery drop-in technology only ever has lots of “interest“ - never an actual contract or money.
    The capital raise and the way it happened insulted long-term shareholders who deserved more consideration (fortunately, as it turns out, since you can now buy shares at quite a discount).
    The board wasted company funds doing a ring around of shareholders before the AGM to see whether the chairman would be re-elected. This is one of the most egregious things I have seen the company do, possibly the most egregious.
    A senior appointee jumped ship before he even got on board last month.
    The CFO quit barely weeks into her new role.
    Months after CE marking, not a cent received in Europe.
    Media performances by our CEO and an apparent lack of media strategy have been woeful.
    Now I grant you, some of these might have been false expectations from shareholders, some maybe even unrealistic, but others are totally reasonable expectations that have not even come close to being met.
    I will bet on another thing… That when we get TGA approval, it will be party time in these threads, before the gnashing of teeth sets in a month later when still a significant contract has not been signed.
    There has to come a point at which you fear there is an endemic problem with management.
    At what point will that be for you, Smilez?
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.