ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

TGA today?, page-481

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    On your question - personally, I'd take it with what information is available at the time. The positivtiy with ADO was hugely supported by the national exposure it got from the Eugeni launch. This was heating the excitement, as well as the announced groundwork ADO had released to market on the effacacy of the platform and the wider industry acknowledgement of AnteoBind.

If this person you mention said the company was going to dive, I'd love to understand a reason as to why? As opposed to the consistent diatribe of using events from 10 years ago as reason the company is not going to succeed. I'm not a moron with my money, I'm very supportive of ADO, but money is far more imporant to me than the egos that exist outside of my own investments. And again, everyone can have an opinion - is yours that ADO will crash and burn with the information freely available to date?

Personally, I see a long future for the company - but my perspective of how quickly it will get there has definitely changed since we have a lot more information since the CR to base our investment strategy.

You can't constantly sit on the fence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $15.05K 758.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299968 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209963 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.