TGF 0.32% $1.58 tribeca global natural resources limited

charlesn - to answer your question from the other thread,...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    charlesn - to answer your question from the other thread, Tribeca will never voluntarily wind this fund up and return funds to shareholders.

Please re-read this thread. The whole purpose of funds like TGF is to make money for the fund manager at the expense of shareholders.

The TER is the only variable you need to track to rank the extent of wealth extraction intended. After knowing that, every trick played (like the capital raise at a massive discount) should not come as a surprise. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Prior excerpt from this thread:
    <<
    I can absolutely guarantee you that the Total Expense Ratio of a fund is the single greatest determinant of whether it can outperform its most relevant benchmark or closest passive, low-cost ETF.

The vast majority of funds with TERs over 2% fail to outperform once the period gets long enough (>5yrs). Funds with TERs over 4% fall behind even quicker and can't catch up. TGF's TER of circa 11.87% reflects the heads I win, tails you lose nature of the performance fee scam they are operating. They are guaranteed to underperform (no possible chance of being an exception)
    >>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.57 $256.3K 163.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6280 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 2566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.