XJO 0.09% 8,205.2 s&p/asx 200

tgi friday, page-120

1. 1,889 Posts.
    Well im glad i slept through that as watching last nights price action could have been mentally damaging ;-) . im a bit gobsmacked that US closed green albeit by a small amount . The logic thing just never works .. lmao . i will still hold shorts for days up to a certain amount of pain . Im almost back to beleiving in the PPT conspiracy , well not quite . The media is spinning this already

Stocks post modest gains as job losses slow
    Stocks carve small gains as job losses slow even as unemployment hits 10.2 pct; Dow adds 18

How can a jump in unemployment of 0.4% be considered job losses slowing . Maybe i went to the wrong school and they taught me maths upside down . this quote is a beauty

"The rise in joblessness to 10.2 percent in October, while bad news for the economy, reassured some investors that the Federal Reserve will have to hold interest rates low for some time. That tends to weaken demand for the dollar, which in turn gives a boost to stocks."

The spin is that job losses are good as it makes rates stay low . Its like saying ... youve got cancer but due to the chemo and radiotherapy you wont catch a cold . FFS its incredible . so it seems that all news is good and the market will continue up forever . its maddening . anyway its new week next week . trade well

Does this chart of unemployment rate look like its rolling over ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.