FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

TGM: No Further Extension of TGM Offer - Closes 2 March 2022

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I have been sitting on the fence reading with interest all the shared comments on the SG,FML saga for the past 10 years. I first purchased FML shares @ $2,10 in April 2012 and have watched with horror the price disintegrating over the ensuing years. There is a saying "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice,shame on me." Yes, I bought more. In 2018 when FML hit 0.18 cents I took the punt and purchased enough to give me a break even point of 0.395 cents. Was that a wise move!. Since that time, I have studied the Chinese way of doing business and this is my conclusion. The Chinese Govt want Australian acquisitions for the long term, for example the 99-year lease on the port of Darwin. Our biggest trading partner also remains one of our biggest sources of foreign investment. Ports like Darwin, Newcastle and Melbourne, energy companies, mining leases, dairy processors, cattle stations, waterfront mansions and country estates- just how much of Australia does China own. According to the ABS, China investments in Australia either through Beijing or Hong Kong at the end of 2019 was $219 billion. To name a few, In 2020 Chinese investors paid $1.5 billion for a Tasmanian dairy processor and SG acquired Cardinal Resources for $ 395 mill. Do you feel there is a pattern here. The Chinese are proving all around the world that they are very business savvy but can they be trusted. Right from the get go I believe SG through FML had a plan, they knew what they were buying and whatever they paid for FML was irrelevant, they wanted control to shut it down and spend their investment dollars on exploration to see exactly the Mother Lode. They don't care about us small investors; Chinese are long term. They will only start production when their forced to or when it suits them. On a positive I think Lloyd Millers family group now hold less than 10 mill or around 5%. At 0.30 cents 3 mill would take them out. We can hope someone wants to get their feet wet. TGM read this. If this were to happen, I see an immediate jump in the price and less daily fluctuation. I am in for the long haul to see a decent return and if it takes another 10 or 20 years my kids will do a happy dance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.