TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

TGR Please Explain 10% Drop today?, page-37

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    The virus has always been there and has always been killing salmon for as long as aquaculture has been operational, macquarie harbour or wherever else. The virus accounts for relatively significant portion of morts annually under normal operating conditions. So it should not be surprising if those fish farm workers in strahan comment on how much impact the virus has on fish farms because diseases do have massive impact on fish farms and the virus is just one of them. I will reiterate again that if you study any annual financial reports pertaining to any aquaculture operation on earth then you would realize that annual mortality is relatively high. That is, however, just day to day fact in aquaculture. Historically, 8-13% would not be a surprising number but when you have say 30k tons of fish, then suddenly 13% equates to 3900 tons of fish and people go crazy panic when in fact it is within the normal parameter of an aquaculture operation. The media loves to report on that kind of stuff and activists even more so to feed their propaganda machine, which is why there something called commercial in confidence. Both HUO and TGR has reported that it is business as usual. The virus kill mostly smolts, which by nature have relatively high mortality. There is nothing new here.

I have already explained all this and yet you keep pulling out the same crap over and over yet you never elaborate on anything. No science, no facts, nothing...just regurgitating what you read. To be honest it is starting to piss me off because how I keep having to repeat myself, literally so that I might have to start copy pasting responses. You never answer questions either, very annoying.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 21/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.