TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

TGS back to 10c, page-124

1. 11,407 Posts.
    True....everything could turn to crap and its been suggested those big sporadic buys out of the blue and heavy buying opens and closes (although yesterday there was a solid dumping on close)....could be accumulation or it could be a big player propping and giving the impression of big interest while they are really exiting a big holding in TGS.

My stance on all this is there is not enough information from the company to warrant me selling until they level with us. Their plan, a plausible one, going forward is what I need to see...until then I am holding tight. I do think a bigger holder is exiting but that could be for many reasons, legally balancing their portfolio etc. An update needs to address the elephant in the room, that the next quarter expenditure far outweighs their cash on hand....so do we have a cap raising and dilution coming? If so....is that at the Macquarie magic 3cent target.....what are they thinking giving a 24c call in Dec / Jan and now 3c???? Thats a 87.5% difference in their target prce of approx a month ago. Then who really listens to brokers and like some have suggested, maybe they are trying to stick the boot in.

I'm holding until I know more. I just want to see us stay above 5c until then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.