TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Like I was saying in my last post, Tiger needs to get out there...

1. 859 Posts.
    Like I was saying in my last post, Tiger needs to get out there in world markets. As like any other product in an open market. When you believe in your strength,& commodity ,be it toothpaste , toilet paper or luxury cars, you need to get out there & let the world in on what you have ...how good it is, it's value and its benefits . Tiger is no different, the company needs a global perspective, they should make more of an effort to show the players of commodities, how profitable they are, can become, and will continue to become & grow.
    I see this as perhaps the companies ,most overlooked reason for wallowing in the penny stock category for years now since the copper tumble. Not only do they posses outstanding , grades & stockpiles, but they have enormous opportunity to become a titan in the space.
    I wish they would see this buying in Germany as a sign the markets are ready to look to mid tier, guys as potential growth giants of the future & Tiger is perfectly positioned for that to happen.
    What would be nice to see now, would be an announcement of acquisition of leases, land, for further growth going forward. This is a fabulous company that has proven itself in past years of struggle, & management, as the copper space was abused, by price, and world oversupply. Well that's in the past now & it's time to seize the moment, & ( may I say ) momentum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.