TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

ah tiger.I dont think AVM will 'take over' Tiger and I doubt if...

1. 527 Posts.
    ah tiger.

I dont think AVM will 'take over' Tiger and I doubt if there is even interest in a merger. Anvil came back from the brink of death after the GFC and uloaded Dikulushi in the process. They realise that Kinsevere is unweildy enough as it is without getting into producing concentrate.

AVM do not need feedstock, they got that coming out their ears, and if indeed they need feedstock they they can buy it at the gate, without the hassle of taking in under the umbrella yet another gaggle of meddelsome congolese partners.

Once Kinsever is settled then there is a rather large pit in Katanga I think AVM would like to tackle. Just a small matter of dewatering and removing the bodies and equipment from the last collapse and bobs your uncle - nice big open cut mine to operate.

Tiger would a nice morsel for someone but not AVM. If they could pile on some more reserves dont be surprised if Vale or Anglo have a sniff as they are trying to get a foothold - and not so sure if their exploration efforts are progressing at a satisfactory rate. Metorex is probably in greater need of fresh feedstock than anvil as they chew through the tialings in their plant.

For mind - I think TGS should produce as much damn concentrate as humanly possible and do a share buyback to get the register under control. There is so much script out there it is impossible to negotiate a take over premium to sp as traders have to much to play with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.