TVN 1.32% 7.5¢ tivan limited

TH in July, page-2

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    HI Scooter, I was thinking this week to, not necessarily wednesday , but this week.

Looking at the top 20 option holders the 10 at the top of the list hold circa 36 mill of the oppies and the Browns 15 mill of those. I'm assuming most of the remaining oppies holders will convert without substantial selling of heads. Just a feeling not based on anything specific.

I'm thinking the number crunching and I'm puting must be all but complete for the DFS although management might be waiting for one component to be completed that holding up release. Who knows.

Earlier PB indicated the project development plan would follow (on the prior time line) a few weeks following DFS. I'm hoping that will follow directly as that is probably well advanced too. Again speculating but insight into financing, plant location , construction contracts and whether Mt Peake will proceed as a 1 or 2 stage project are likely to be included in the Development Map.

The next two weeks could be seriously life changing indeed.

Coinciding as it is with all the sustainable energy and battery storage publicity bombarding the market and media should finally "normalize" or at least "familiarise" the market to the emerging Energy Sector encouraging new participants.

Whether by design or by default the timing is impeccable.

I can't wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $215.8K 2.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43366 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 396821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.