SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

TH Monday Pre-Open?, page-91

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Ok I've spoken with the person who was tagged in the post and he doesn't know anything about the deal falling through (not that I really expected him to say yes) My interpretation that he was "reputable" stemmed from the company he was keeping on Twitter. The tagged person said this fellow had contacted him via PM asking if he knew when the next announcement was going to be released to market and stated he didn't agree with the timeline as presented and proceeded to dump 2m shares. He claimed he got wind that nothing was going to be released and that he had heard the deal wasn't going through. His source however remains a mystery..
    I contacted another person who had recently spoken with this poster on Twitter & he described him as something I can't repeat here as they had a run in.
    So.. Maybe he's actually a complete nutter; paranoid; delusional etc or maybe he did actually hear something from somewhere. I'ts certainly a stretch and I'm not convinced enough to believe him based on the above. Hopefully BAU Monday & all is well and nobody hears anymore from him. Hopefully just a trouble maker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.