ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

th, page-20

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Rupert,
    The article is indeed claiming to know the numbers of all companies involved, the numbers of those surviving the first round and those who are finally elected for funding.

Tom Arup plays a dangerous game which could well challenge his cred overall.
    He emphasises in his twitter account that his sources are good, naturally he does.

I look forward in how the DPI will react, if at all.
    They have 2 options, in my opinion.

They ignore it.

They react in a way which will discredit the man and distance themselves entirely from all aspects of the article, similar to what we were reading in the response from management after discussing this with the DPI.

Personally, it allowed me to add another 2 mil shares at 0.6 cent which I find a ridiculous bargain.
    I'm though concerned about our remaining 2.5 mil we are supposed to provide for Arup to finance all ongoing engineering works.

I therefore take Tom Arup's article as being aggressive and to a degree destructive to our very own financing processes currently unfolding to guarantee the construction ready phase by end of this month.

In this regard, it would certainly be the agenda of a greenie to interrupt the creation of the export market in Vic, as far as ECT is concerned.
    Once the rumour is spread that we missed out of on funding it will be much harder to raise capital on market.

I therefore do hope that indirect confirmation towards funding outcomes can reach the market as soon as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.