FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Whiskey...a bit below the belt from you.. I dont ask Cosmo ...to...

1. 341 Posts.
    Whiskey...a bit below the belt from you..

I dont ask Cosmo ...to post proof/group certificates of his/her earnings to substantiate the fact he/she earns the supposed $120,000 pa. I dont ask Cosmo to provide bank statements of the ability to raise a $1.2m loan against those earnings.....remember that these were posts designed to make the FAR management team look like greedy/cant wait to make a buck personnel. I have met all except for the Chairman and have my own opinion.

I dont ask Cosmo to post references from CEO's to provide proof that this person in fact worked for many CEO's which point was used to validate his/her theory that all CEO's are the same and by inference meaning that Cath was in this category. A point worth criticizing having my own opinion of CN after various meetings.

I didnt ask Cosmo to post links to the information he/she has that backs up the claims that FAR had little to do with the Senegal finds and that it was all Cairn. Apparently all the greedy FAR management did was just onsell some tenements. A point I found ludicrous and I expressed my disappointment and my opinion and advised some more research needed to be exercised by Cosmo.

To be honest I feel Cosmo is not a troll and things got a bit out of hand but for the life of me I cannot understand the MO of the moderators when posts such as mine get pulled down and yet the activities of many obvious trolls on this board are left to ride.

I have my holdings and I am content with them. When the SP gets to the magic figures we are anticipating I will have made a significant amount of money. I have the same confidence that Tim has expressed in this company though not the means to buy as many shares as he has. The holdings I have are as I said.

We will get bought out at a significant price because we have found this new oil basin/province or we will go on to develop the fields. Either way those of us that are still holding at the time will be rewarded.

As usual I will finish by wishing all FAR holders the best of scenarios for the SP outcome but I dont feel the need to say good luck because that time happened at both SNE-1 and FAN-1. From hereon in we in the hands of our management team...new and old. I am very happy with them and their combined experience bodes well for FAR. They dont need to be a protected species but they are decent people and require those that have met them and have formed opinions of them to express it.

Thanks to those that have supported me and I will endeavor to keep out of these types of rubbish postings and wrangles from hereon. They serve no purpose and only provide clutter/background noise.

And for the mods...the above is all my opinion and I feel I am not baiting/defaming or belittling HC so please dont keep deleting my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.