SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Personally I am expecting visible base metal sulphides to be...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1329
    Personally I am expecting visible base metal sulphides to be intersected in some of the first few holes, ie. some time in November. And if that is the case, they certainly won't withold such share-sensitive information from the market.

As for re-booking the last rig, that was the wrong type of rig: it was for shallow aircore, not deep RC.

And thank God that Sipa have the experience to negotiate patiently for a decent RC rig, with a crew that can do the job properly; one that can actually get to 300m depth, and has a sufficiently large window of availability for the size of programme envisaged.

The extension to the previous heritage survey is probably just a reflection of an increase in the area of this drilling programme. It shouldn't be a problem. None of the previous ones were.

And there is no limit given to the planned drilling metres, so the contract is probably open-ended. There's confidence for you!

Fear not. It will all be worth the wait.

(Just my opinion. Pay no attention to me. I am not a financial adviser, etc., etc.).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $31 2.084K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 562082 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.