CVN 3.03% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Thai Divestment, page-20

1. 6,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1954
    "Can you remember the last time the bank account grew in a quarter if ever." - Exactly. What is the net contribution of production from the Thailand assets to our bank account over the last two years?

On my count the Thailand assets haven't delivered me anything but owes me money after being asked to tip in more cash in a CR after the SP plummeted when production fell over the cliff.

I think the differences in our views are what we believe the Thailand assets are worth. I'm in the camp that says they're more trouble than they're worth and am hoping that we can get rid of it at a fair price before more 'technical' challenges emerge to suck out more cash to fix.

It was not so long ago that some in this forum stopped believing the production targets as they were missed time and time again which brought into question if the Thailand assets were worth anything at all. I recall at least one person not participating in the CR for the Thailand assets because they believed it was worthless and CVN was just throwing good money after bad.

Production has finally picked up and appears to be stable... but given the history there is no way I would bet that it the odds are even or better that this would continue to be the case.
    Last edited by Sojourner: 23/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $143.0K 897.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 147063 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 795942 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.