CVN 4.55% 15.8¢ carnarvon energy limited

Thai Divestment, page-24

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I think it was inevitable that Thailand would be put on the table especially when Phoenix is so light it flows like a gas.

If its proven commercial with good flow and good recoverability then I see it being fast tracked using a floating facility as Adrian alluded to.

The testing has been going on now for a fair few weeks and you cant tell me regular updates have not been passed on to the partners.

This IMO is the reason Thailand is on the chopping block.

I can understand some posters being cautious but the signs we are getting from interviews, broker reports and now sounding out an asset sale tells a different story.

As I think speculator says CVN still get paid dollars if the flow rates kick up so we still have an income stream from Thailand.

You can't tell me the partners have not sat down already and discussed future drills especially with about 5 weeks of data already analysed, of course they have.

And yes cash is king when you are dealing with a potential new oil province as its like a poker game when companies like WPL have let it know they are in acquisition mode, you need back up to fend them off.

Our execs are doing the right thing as opportunities like this hardly ever happen for small oiler.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
-0.008(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $112.9K 709.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 510357 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 955474 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.