CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Harlee,Half right, they love the money an expat makes/has and...

1. 69 Posts.
    Harlee,

Half right, they love the money an expat makes/has and the girls also like the way expats treat them with a little respect, unlike the average Thai husband or boyfriend. Not ego massaging, just what I have come to understand after numerous years working in Thailand. This group tends not to be composed from ex bar girls.

Are the average Thai bargirls much smarter than their western counterparts. Not really, just a lot more cunning in how to manipulate the average expat male to their advantage. It is jokingly referred to as bargirl 101, the training course for all potential Thai bargirls. Have seen so many expats ripped off over the years, now it is just a standing joke for the expats that "The buffalo is sick" means another scam.

Basically from a western point of view it is a relatively confusing society. The one constant for the whole country is everyone is looking for an angle to scam some money. This is from the top of the political tree, to the lowest rice farmer. Corruption is a way of life in Thailand. So to in our western society, just done differently.

Now watch me get banned for saying there is corruption!

Cheers

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.