PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

Could be that too ... and what new technology has brought about...

1. 10,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3553
    Could be that too ... and what new technology has brought about success in Lepidolite exploration?

Held LPD for a short while (~6 mths) back in '22. "Nothing to see here" would be how I would sum that up. They used to carp on about their "processing technology" to produce hydroxide from these micas.

Lepidolite remains a generally "dirty word" to me still. Had to think long and hard about whether I wanted to go back in. Decided PAM was worth it on the basis of they had "line of sight" to get from mine to CAM and Thailand was a big auto manufacturer so a truly integrated supply chain was possible.
    And all this being possible with existing Chinese Tech (so low execution risk). Might not be the cleanest (or lowest carbon) produced lithium salt but it doesn't have to travel far to get from mine to EV ... so worth a shot.

I often find the "tech speak" to be more talk than action (other than say DLE on the lithium salt side and solid state on battery side (still a long way off from commercial scale despite the innovations coming from Quantumscape et al).

Whatever Thailand ends up doing ... just speed it up please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.