NEU 3.76% $14.35 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thaks a million

1. 11,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1693
    "On Nasdaq this would now be at $500m market cap."

One US stock announced an improved cancer therapy this year and had a $5 billion dollar increase in value.

We have the only treatment for Retts, the most promising treatment for fragile X, the most promising treatment for TBI, autism, Parkinson's, concussion, etc etc etc...

neu has probably helped a few marriages out there today too!

Whilst one could be disappointed with an sp of 12c, this is just the Aussie spec bio market at the moment. But neu is on a world stage now, and there are lots of big pharmaceutical companies out there who are looking to get into this space.

neu will be the hottest bio stock in the world soon imho, so look at the bigger picture.

I was surprised today at pigs dummy spit, but I understand his view. Whilst a 700% profit is never to be sneezed at, for me this is the time to buy not sell. But we all do our own thing, and we should respect that.

I would like to say thanks to all of the help, support and wonderful knowledge shared on HC over the years. There's far too many to name. And thanks too to Cortinaboy for his relevant and factual posts that helped keep our feet on the ground at times.

I have found HC such a great tool, and I suggest that if one feels that it has helped them too, then maybe when we take profits we could give a 1000th to the fighting fund (not that we should be taking profits yet).

The fighting fund has been pathetic for ages but I'm sure us on the neu board can smash it through the $50,000 mark. I'm looking to add over $1,000 myself one day.

Thanks too to Larry Glass and the team at Neuren. What a great job they have done and have always welcomed shareholder comments and questions. They are so good at looking after our cash too, with enough money for at least 4 phase 2's.

Thank you all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.35
Change
0.520(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.834B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.96 $14.35 $13.66 $6.469M 457.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2023 $14.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.38 1777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.