NEU 3.76% $14.35 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Once the profit taking is gone from people holding for years,...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Once the profit taking is gone from people holding for years, plus overhang on those who wanted to make a quick buck at 11.5c cap raise are gone this will fly. I really dont think people understand the magnitude of this news yet. In a good market we would have smashed 20c+ today however im just happy they got a green light. This was an impossible trial to get a positive on , in an impossible area (aka neuro) in an impossible sector at the moment. I laugh at those ridiculously conservative valuations (although that 88888 post is probably closer) and with time everyone else will as well. What a great day for Australian science. Will this be the next who created pavlova/is russell crowe aussie debate?

I also noticed - the max safe dose used prior is 100mg/kg - so they still have some playing room. and given that 1) benefits improved with dose and 2) benefits improved with time - it leaves me very very excited for the drug and patients. Imagine 100mg/kg dosing for 3-6 months in the next trial!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.