ASX 0.16% $63.91 asx limited

thank god goblin is back, page-11

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    see .......... hc does have a heart after all

and the mods have hearts too.

'tis nice to see you're well gobs.

racing eh ...

40 made it to eagle farm last sat. met an irishman who knew his horses. well he thought he did till he met 40. he asked me what i looked for in the paddock. their feet and front legs tell all said i. you're mad said paddy (fuuny thing to say to 40 but there you go). well tell me what said he. so i did. buzzard gg's and a few of them right up till race 6 hit the front inside the distance only to get passed by where it mattered. ok said paddy. you've had one winner but backed another cos it was better odds. that came 3rd. paddy wasn't doing so well either. paddy reckoned it was all about their arse. no lines and all that stuff. race 7 came and no sign of paddy. but hey a horse with no lines and the right front legs with feet on them. 40 panicked to get all his money back. effin binoculars. noisy crowd and then the damn thing went so fast 40 didn't see it. it was so far in front it must have slipped the field when 40's nocs were interupted by the grandstand pillar. then 40 saw paddy. he was all smiles too. we had both put the tight arse with the front legs and feet. we were winners. we have found the magic. yah hoo. paid 6.10. not so good as my doomben 4. two wins and two still running. paid 13.50 and 3.10 respectively. 40's happy.

can't wait for dax races, france in aug. there they oblige nicely too.

welcome back gobs.

be good, be good, be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.91
Change
-0.100(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.26 $64.48 $63.55 $13.72M 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 743 $63.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.94 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.