I think Dave R is right. I think Biden will win - and probably...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think Dave R is right. I think Biden will win - and probably has 278 EC votes solid already. But who knows, really.

I'm certainly not counting Trump out. Trump seems to think if he's ahead on the night he will have to declare victory and have tens of millions of mail in votes invalid. Maybe he's scared of the tidal wave of first time voters, along with very high levels of non-white voting.

But the question for me is if Trump has expanded his base. If he hasn't, he loses. This is where I want to know more about his massive social media campaign that is personally targeted at individuals, using their own past social media profile to find emotionally persuasive ways to bring them to him. Is it getting any traction? Don't forget, he is a reality TV performer from a top network, with top producers. They shouldn't be underestimated.

But I will be glad for it to be over. Been sick of the division and hatred, and want politics to be boring again. Whoever wins has to manage the steaming hot mess that is now the USA. That would suck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.