A2M 0.00% $6.66 the a2 milk company limited

Just an excerpt from the link I provided which summarises the...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just an excerpt from the link I provided which summarises the well justified vibes;

Results

In two years, sales of A2 grew more than 90%, with market share increasing commensurately over the same period. This now well-established brand holds approximately 9% of the multimillion-dollar dairy milk market.
    In an environment of acute price consciousness, the ability for the brand to command a consistent price premium of almost 150% against private label competitors today is extraordinary. A2’s entry into the market sent tremors through a previously stagnant category.
    From a little known brand with a complicated message, A2 now has two of the top 20 grocery SKUs (stock keeping units) in grocery Australia-wide and is one of the very few branded SKUs on Aldi shelves.
    On the back of this success, A2 has also been able to leverage the trust it established in the ‘Thank You A2’ campaign to expand its product offering to include reduced fat and cream, and toddler formula.
    Now, A2 is expanding internationally, launching in the UK, Europe and the US.

(Thank You a2!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.71 $6.58 $4.245M 639.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3307 $6.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.66 12424 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.